Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Magician

One of Taylor's friends caught my eye long before Taylor did. His name was Gabe.

Gabe was athletic, smart, good-looking and hopeless at trying to dress himself. He rotated the same t-shirts with jeans or basketball shorts every day. Gabe, of course, had a girlfriend when we first met. But when Taylor broke up with me, it seemed Gabe found himself single too.

I had made plans to be in Santa Barbara for Halloween weekend so I wouldn't be around to run into Taylor, but I wasn't leaving until Saturday. So when Halloween night rolled around on Thursday, I went were everyone at SCU went, Halloween Havoc.
______________________________________

Walking out of my dorm with my roommate, MK, I kept pulling at the bottom of my "sexy cop" outfit. It was my first sexy (well, who am I kidding? It was slutty) Halloween costume, and I was stoked.

On our way, we ran into Taylor, Gabe and their roommates. Gabe looked right at me, and said, "oh jeez" under his breath. That was all I needed. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to make-out with him, hug him, be near him. His eyes looked lighter, his smile looked wider and his costume was hot. He was dressed as Eminem. One of his roommates drew tatoos all over his arms, he was wearing those tear-away sweats and a beater. I couldn't help myself.

I bounced over and hugged him and smiled. "Happy Halloween guys!" I said. When my eyes went back to Gabe, he still hadn't stopped looking at my outfit. I felt sexy and powerful.

Unknown amounts of jungle juice and two hours later, Gabe and I were dancing in the dark with dozens of other people. He stuck his finger on one of the buttons that held the front of my cop dress together. "So, these just pop off, huh?" he said in my ear.

I giggled my drunk girl giggle and said "uh huh." Then I did something I had only seen in movies. I popped the front of my outfit open, revealing my black lace bra that was a size too small. "Oh man!" Gabe yelled and helped me button the buttons back up. "Maybe we should go somewhere?" he whispered.

"I could do that..." I responded. My FIRST college hook-up. I couldn't believe it. I kept saying to myself... no sex, just making out, it's not a big deal...

We snuck out of the party, unnoticed by everyone, cloaked in darkness and booze. The cool wind hit us in the face when we finally made it out, and goosebumps ran up my legs. "We can't go back to my place because of Taylor" he said. "We can't go to mine because of I promised the room to MK." We looked around and there it was, tall, sturdy and always open, the freshman dorms. "Come on!" I said grabbing his hand. I dragged him into the front door, pretending to be a freshman who lost her key. We smoothly walked into the elevator, and he started to run his hand along my back. Chills shot up my thighs.

"What's your favorite number?" I asked. "Five!" he said. I hit the number five in the elevator, the doors slowly shut, and we started making out. The elevator dinged, and we stepped outside. I smiled at him and pulled him into the common room across the hall. He closed the door and blocked the tiny window. Then he pushed me against the wall, and we started to go crazy. His hands ran over my body and I couldn't stop smiling.

He was the best kisser I had every kissed in my short life. We kissed for hours, until our faces were raw. When he tried to stick his soft hands into my panties, I whispered, not tonight. He laughed and said, ok.

With red faces, big smiles and messy hair, we walked out of the freshman dorms and headed back to our sophomore dorms. I slept like a baby.

The next morning when MK asked what happened to me last night, I just said "messed around a little with Gabe."
"No way!" she yelled.
"Sure did" I smiled
"And?" she asked.
"I'm super excited to do the same thing tonight. The boy's a freaking magician. The things he can do..." I trailed off and MK burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment